Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VIDEO COMING SOON!!

Hey, I'm trying hard to get the work flow down so that HoofClix can offer at least some video at the horse trials coming up this fall. Below is an example of my capture and how I have edited and added text to the movie shown.

Here is the video also inserted into the rider gallery:

http://hoofclix.smugmug.com/gallery/8316666_Wv5Vp/1/584644690_8ygho#584644690_8ygho

From that rider gallery you may either download a small web-movie (shown above) or a file designed to be burned to DVD or transfered to your i-Pod or other movie player.

The idea would be to offer limited video on dressage day at my horse trials, on an FCFS basis, and I would deliver a range of products from it, above being one, and an actual DVD another.


What do you think??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment